Wednesday 15 June 2011

Text Panel

I wanted to explain my piece in the text panel to help people understand my work. However, I realised that the point  of the panel was to introduce and point people in the right direction rather tell people exactly what my piece is and how it came to be.


So, after a bit of brainstorming, this is the text panel thats going to be displayed with my work:



This piece is a celebration of harmonious opposites, set in a time of conflict. I am inspired by stories told by the people from World War Two. These stories told of changing expectations and making do with the materials that were available. My interpretation of this is manifested in to altering the products from the war to see ways I could change the relationship of what they are perceived to be, and what they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment